SMS Portal Software
- Market your brand with a specified SMS short-code for the users to access
- Multiple keywords to trigger various functionalities / applications
- Easy-to-remember in marketing/advertising
- Two-way communication with the users
- Customized message, with scheduling
- User control for the personalised content
Multiple-purpose applications to run over SMS. Complete customized application design according to customer requirements. Unlimited usage of the application for SMS services. Can be connected to any SMS services, whether short-code or SIM.
School Management System
A School Management System (SMS) is the primary system for efficiently operating schools, and includes applications like:
- Grade book and exams
SMS are centralized systems used by educators and administrators to collect information needed to manage education delivery, improve student achievement, and ensure accountability. These improved information management systems are now required as timely access to data about student and school performance is critical to achieving education goals.
Point Of Sale
A point of sale (POS) is the place where sales are made. On a macro level, a POS may be a mall, a market or a city. On a micro level, retailers consider a POS to be the area where a customer completes a transaction, such as a checkout counter. It is also known as a point of purchase.
With a POS system:
- You can analyze sales data, figure out how well all the items on your shelves sell, and adjust purchasing levels accordingly.
- You can maintain a sales history to help adjust your buying decisions for seasonal purchasing trends.
You can improve pricing accuracy by integrating bar-code scanners and credit card authorization ability with the POS system.
Industrial Solutions handles the integrated management of core business processes. The software integrates these various functions into one complete system to streamline processes and information across the entire organization. Software also offers some degree of synchronized reporting and automation. Instead of forcing employees to maintain separate databases and spreadsheets that have to be manually merged to generate reports, and also allow staff to pull reports from one system. For instance, with sales orders automatically flowing into the financial system without any manual re-keying, the order management department can process orders more quickly and accurately, and the finance department can close the books faster. Other common features include a portal or dashboard to enable employees to quickly understand the business’ performance on key metrics.
Hospital Management System
A hospital management system (HMS) is a computer or web based system that facilitates managing the functioning of the hospital or any medical set up. This system or software will help in making the whole functioning paperless. It integrates all the information regarding patients, doctors, staff, hospital administrative details etc. into one software. It has sections for various professionals that make up a hospital.
Pharmaceutical Software can handle all of the special manufacturing, distribution, and accounting needs of the pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Automatically prepare State control documents, such as the Pedigree Report required by some states that shows the full history of the item, by Lot number (when purchased, date and PO number, and when sold, date and invoice number).
- Picking slips are bar-coded and electronically sent to the warehouse.
Items selected by lot number with oldest expiration dates.
- Prepare Bill of landings, Packing Lists, Location Transfer Journals and Reports and Detail History Reports.
- Invoice formats required by international clients (Government Invoice Requirements) automatically prepared after invoice verification.